ME

How would I explain myself to all of you? Well I Live a life of rebellion, full of Drugs, Sex, and Rock and Roll......Bahahahahahha NOT! That's not me, I don't do Drugs and I'm no Hoe. I love to have fun, I try to do what makes me happy, but unfortunately we all have times where we can't always be happy, so I just live it up to the best of my abilities. I have great friends, an amazing family, it's just a great life. I have some views on god and just everything that are different from others. So read my blog, you might find something out about me that you like.

Love,
Cheyenne/Emilee <3

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yes, I've Finally Fallen Down The Rabbit Hole

As my Blog tittle say's, I have fallen down the rabbit hole. Every blog from now on will show you all a side of me not many see, this we shall call it my alter ego, this is the person that I become when I am very angry (well thats an understatement) or when I go out to the club or to have fun, she has been known by many names, I first discovered she existed when I was in tenth grade, her name changed through out the years because I changed, and so did my needs. No she is not an invisible friend. Let me, before I go any further, define what an alter ego is. Basically in lame terms it is the other half of your personality. I call mine Emilee. Emilee is a girl who isn't afraid of anything, she is strong and seductive, she is persuasive, and has the ability to get what she wants if she really wants it. Emilee reminds me somewhat (and i mean somewhat) of Ann Boleyn. The reason I say that is because Emilee is smart, and graceful like Ann Boleyn was. Now come on I admire Ann Boleyn she seduced a king, she was one of the reasons for the split from the church, and produced the Queen of England's line. I admire her. But alas we can't all marry kings or princes, as much as I'd love too, the possibility of that happening are slim to none. Anyways, Emilee is my wild side. She isn't afraid of anything or anyone, she can get violent when angry, she never puts up with anyones crap. Emilee is a lot of fun. Some of you who read might say hummm I think I know what she's talking about her, I've see her exhibit that same behavior, or again you all might be saying, she must be making this up, I've never seen her violent or any of what she is saying. In that case you don't know me very well, or you just haven't noticed it. When I first meet people, I either meet them as Emilee or I meet them as Cheyenne. Usually if it's a girl, I meet them as Cheyenne, but that also goes with guys I really don't find attractive. But when it's a guy that I think is attractive or a girl I don't like or feel threatened by they meet Emilee. Of course I always introduce myself as Cheyenne with the exception of the club or when I'm out with my friends. In summery, sometimes, I might come on here as Emilee, in those cases I will sign Emilee, any other time, it will be signed as Cheyenne. Please I am not a freak, I do not have split personality disorder, there really is a such thing as an alter ego, and I encourage you to find yours.

Love,
Cheyenne/Emilee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment