ME

How would I explain myself to all of you? Well I Live a life of rebellion, full of Drugs, Sex, and Rock and Roll......Bahahahahahha NOT! That's not me, I don't do Drugs and I'm no Hoe. I love to have fun, I try to do what makes me happy, but unfortunately we all have times where we can't always be happy, so I just live it up to the best of my abilities. I have great friends, an amazing family, it's just a great life. I have some views on god and just everything that are different from others. So read my blog, you might find something out about me that you like.

Love,
Cheyenne/Emilee <3

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Caution, this blog is not child or adult sensitive. If you get offended easily don't read please!

Dear stupid people,
I really freakin hate you! You screw up life so much that it just makes my head want to explode. I really wish you would both just move out of state so I can forget about you both! I hate you so so so extremely much I wanna scream! You repulse me and make me very angry. I swear every song I hear that has violence in it, such as the song Radio by Aiden, it says I basically to take a bath with a radio while its plugged in, it makes me think of you. So go do it kay! Ugh! That's harsh, even to say to you stupid people. It seems to me that both of you stupid people were put on this earth to suck the life out of good people like us, well you stupid people are together, and obviously are so in love, why don't you go and spend your lives together and let us good people have what we deserve. STOP SUCKING OUR LIVES DRY! I think that I hate liars more than I hate stupid people....and you know what you two aren't only stupid but are total liars wow double trouble and more of a pain in the ass! Just do us a favor, leave, don't ever turn back! Let us enjoy our lives in peace.


I Effing Hate You!


Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment